Thursday, November 5, 2009

Thing #12: Create a Slideshow

Creating this slideshow was simple until I tried to embed the video. It took several times, but with the help of my "life-line", I was able to do it. You can never have to many "life-lines" in your life. I am 100% sure that I will use http://animoto.com/ again to create other videos. I found that the site was really easy to use with the help of my "life-line." I think that my students would also have fun creating slideshows as well. Being able to use images that I had saved from Flickr was also fun. I just wish that when I go to Flickr, that I could just select the photos that I want and be done. However, when I go to the site, I find that I spend hours looking at the photos and not even realize it. I am also very particular and have to choose the right photo.

I hate to admit that I did not even look at the other options that were given in this "Thing." Due to the deadline being tomorrow to finish everything for this online class, my "life-line" suggested that I use animoto. It was so easy and quick that I didn't get to frustrated. Except for the fact that when we would preview the blog, the slideshow would not be on my blog. We decided that because of the many filters that the district has, that it might be the reason why. Luckily, when I was able to pull up my blog at home, I was able to see my slideshow.

I wasn't quite sure if I was going to like the music that I picked to go along with the slideshow, because I had no idea of what the music was. Again, I got lucky and picked something fun and upbeat. So I hope that you enjoy the show!





Slideshow Credits
Cannon Beach.From coulombic
Still Life #30 Day 365 - End of Chapter
From Dreamer7112 From Luc Pigeault

No comments:

Post a Comment